Private Policy Details
Mike Constantia Artiste Management Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Mike Constantia Artiste Management Ltd may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 25/05/2018 in accordance with GDPR Regulations
Mike Constantia Artiste Management Ltd processes personal information to enable us to
- promote and sell our services
- to maintain our accounts and records
- to support and manage our clients, agents and the artistes we work with
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address and telephone number
- demographic information such as address and postcode
- bank account details so we can pay your invoices directly
- vat registration (If applicable for any payments)
- publicity information such as photos, biography, social media links
- additional information relevant to your enquiry
- records of previous bookings made through Mike Constantia Artiste Management Ltd
- date of birth
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- internal record keeping
- we may use the information to improve our products and services
- we may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
- from time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests
Who do we share your information with
We sometimes need to share the personal information we process with yourself and also with other organisations including:
- associates and representatives of the person whose personal data we are processing
- current, past and prospective agents, bookers and venues providing entertainment services
- suppliers and service providers,
- central government
- credit reference agencies
- debt collection and tracing agencies
- financial organisations including Mike Constantia Artiste Management Ltd bank and accountants
Where this is necessary to share information Mike Constantia Artiste Management Ltd are required to comply with all aspects of the Data Protection Act.
It may sometimes be necessary to transfer personal information overseas. This is only shared within the European Economic Area and any transfers made will be in full compliance with all aspects of the Data Protection Act.
How do we treat your personal data
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
All items of personal data are stored electronically on either our:
- booking management system
- banking system
- accounting software
All of our systems are securely password protected and access is limited to only those Mike Constantia Artiste Management Ltd personnel who specifically need to process the data. In addition, we undertake a regular review of all the information we hold.
We are registered with the Information Commissioners Office (ICO) to collect, retain, store and pass on personal information on Artistes, Hirers, Suppliers and other Agencies in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulations 2018. Our registration Number is: ZA334549 and our Data Processor is Mr Michael J Constantinou.
How we will contact you
Mike Constantia Artiste Management Ltd will use your phone number and email address to contact you according to your preferences, and from time to time we may use social media (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and message facilities in other platforms) You can change your preferences at any time by contacting us. In the case of social media messages, you can manage your social media preferences via that social media platform.
How to change your preferences or update your personal data
Under data protection law you have the right to:
- be informed about our processing of your personal data
- have your personal data corrected if it is inaccurate
- object to processing of your personal data
- restrict processing of your personal data
- have your personal data erased (within HMRC parameters).
- request access to your personal data and information about how we process it
- move, copy transfer your personal data
If you have any questions regarding how Mike Constantia Artiste Management Ltd use your personal data or should any of your personal data need to be updated or you wish to change the way in which we contact you, please contact Michael J Constantinou.
Email address: email@example.com
Office number: 01925 810979
Postal Address: Mike Constantia Artiste Management Ltd: 41 Manchester Road, Woolston, Warrington Cheshire WA1 4AE
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are stored by the browser (for example, Internet Explorer, Chrome or Safari) on your computer or mobile phone. They allow websites to store things like user preferences. You can think of cookies as providing a â€˜memoryâ€™ for the website, so that it can recognise you when you come back and respond appropriately.
Our website may generate the following types of cookie:
- Site performance cookies
- Analytics cookies
- Registration cookies
- Other third party cookies
Site Performance Cookies
This type of cookie allows us to remember your preferences for searches, result ordering, which artists you have looked at and how you used the website during your visit so you don’t have to repeat tasks when you return to the site at a later date.
We use analytics cookies to estimate the number of unique visitors, to improve our website and to detect the most searched for words in search engines that lead to a webpage. These cookies are not used to target you with online marketing. We use these cookies to learn how our website is performing and make relevant improvements to improve your browsing experience.
We also use Google Analytics and other third-party analytics providers to help measure how users interact with our website content. For more information on Google Analytics, visit Googleâ€™s information page
When you register, login or checkout on our website, we store crucial, encrypted information relating to your account in our cookie so we can keep you signed in during your visit. This allows you to make updates to your account information and submit enquiries for artistes. When you logout, cookies stored on your computer are expired and removed. However, we still may be able to identify which pages you have seen when you have visited.
Other Third Party Cookies
We use social network plugins throughout the site and these can add tracking cookies when you browse our site. Your consent is required because some third-party social plug-in tracking cookies are used for things like behavioural advertising, analytics, and/or market research.
How do I turn cookies off?
If you would like to stop your browser accepting cookies from Mike Constantia Artiste Management Ltd, follow the instructions in the links below. However, by doing this you will be unable to make enquiries about artistes for your event and other areas of the site that rely on cookies will not work.
All modern browsers allow you to change your cookie settings. You can usually find these settings in the Options or Preferences menu of your browser. To understand these settings, the following links may be helpful, or you can use the Help option in your browser for more details.
Cookie settings in chrome
Cookie settings in Safari
Cookie Settings in Internet Explorer
Cookie settings in firefox